Friday, September 26, 2008

Aski Kataski Fall 2008


I forgot to post this a while back but it’s definitely too good to pass up entirely, so, better late than never. I can’t tell you how long I stared at these photos when I first saw them, and down the line when I ended up seeing photos of the individual pieces, I fell in love even more. It’s clear I am a sucker for unique mixing of textures within design and this is one of those collections which can visually sum up why. The depth within the looks here is pretty stunning, all the clothing, even individually, has it’s own personality due to the unique construction and the way they’re all styled is so lovely. I love the worn-out, distressed feel that much of the pieces have, while others add just the right amount of structure. Most of the garments here are extremely multidimensional, which is hard to tell from the layered styling in the photos above, but the clothing is really unique none the less.

No comments: