Sunday, February 14, 2010

Ann D





I've been breaking these in for a few weeks and I just love them. They are beautiful, but beyond that, they go so well with everything from jeans to dresses. Just thought I'd post this up for anyone who's considering getting these as they're just great and in addition to looks, they're so comfortable as well.

--

ETA - OOps... I just went to publish/respond to some comments but I accidentally clicked Reject. and according to Google, there is no way to recover them. >_<
I sincerely appreciate and enjoy responding to comments here so I just wanted to say sorry if you don't see your comment published.

Lots of love to you all.

xoxo

5 comments:

THE DIVINITUS said...

beautiful boots.

inaya said...

Thank you, dear. Hope all is well :)
xoxo

Lily said...

HOLY SHIT THOSE ARE SOME BEAUTIFUL SHOES. i am so jealous... i wish to someday own an Ann D piece. maaaaaaannnnn, what size are you? ^_^

Lily said...

my comments keep getting deleted but those booties make me DROOL.

inaya said...

thank you love!!! I usually wear a size 39... wanna share? hehe

xoxoxo