Sunday, February 22, 2009

Rodarte FW09 details





Yes, it’s another Rodarte entry, because I finally got some detail photos from catwalking and… wow! They are what I was hoping for and more. Those bondage boots are not only so cool but I love the fact that the bondage element is hands on. I thought they were pre-strapped, but the fact that you actually have to bind them up manually is not only awesome but the styling possibilities are so endless.

The textures within the garments are even more intricate and experimental than I was anticipating. And what’s better than the experimental aspect is that they’ve actually pulled it off so well; the juxtaposition of materials and the composition they create with them is so inspiring and lovely. The only thing I’m not a fan of are the belts, but then again I’m not a belt person. The gloves more than make up for them though, they’re so good. :)


No comments: